DTA-120BTV2 Dayton Audio Class D Mini Amplifier 60 WPC with Bluetooth
Wireless Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity
Notify me when back in stock
Stream music wirelessly wherever you go with this mini amplifier with Bluetooth technology.
- Produces crystal clear sound quality for great listening
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity lets you pair up devices
- Housed in an extruded aluminum casing with thick anodized faceplate
- Space-saving design makes it ideal to be used anywhere
- Includes 3.5 mm stereo mini jack and a pair of RCA auxiliary inputs for analog requirements
Output power: 60 watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
Total harmonic distortion (THD): <0.1% @ 1W, <10% @ 60W
Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio: 103 dB, A weighted
Input sensitivity: 680 mV
Inputs: Rear stereo RCA, front 3.5 mm stereo mini jack, and Bluetooth
Headphone output: 95 mW at 16 ohm
Outputs: Dual shielded, gold-plated mini binding posts (banana plugs accepted)
Bluetooth version: 4.2
Power supply: Input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.6A; Output: 24 VDC, 5A
Power efficiency: >85%
Dimensions: Faceplate dimensions: 48.3mm H x 85.6mm W x 7.87mm D
Body dimensions: 44.5mm H x 79.2mm W x 174.5mm D
Overall dimensions: 50.8mm H x 85.6mm W x 190.5mm D (including feet, faceplate, and volume knob).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.