DTA30HP Dayton Audio 30W Mini Amplifier with Headphone Output
Efficient Class D amplification
Notify me when back in stock
The highly efficient audio amplification of the Dayton Audio DTA30HP provides an amazing soundstage and presence combined with enhanced clarity and sound quality; all at an amazingly low price. The DTA30HP features a TPA3116D2 known for its stereo efficiency and incredible sonic performance. The TPA3116D2 is fully protected against faults with built-in thermal and short-circuit protection. The built-in TPA6110A2 stereo headphone audio amplifier is capable of delivering 150 mW of continuous power per channel into 16 ohm headphones. Generate pristine, low-noise audio whether you are using desktop speakers or your favorite pair of headphones.
Operation of the DTA30HP is simple and straightforward. On the front of this amp you will find a push button on/off switch and smooth analog volume control. Also on the front panel is a conveniently located 3.5 mm stereo input jack and gold plated 1/4" headphone output jack. Gold plated RCA line level stereo inputs and 5-way speaker binding posts are featured on the back panel, as well as the DC power jack. A robust 12 VDC, 2A power supply comes with this amp to ensure that it is given the right voltage and current to function at peak performance.
- Efficient Class D amplification provides crisp, powerful output while retaining a compact form factor perfect for desktops, entertainment centers, and personal listening systems
- Built-in headphone amp produces an amazing soundstage with detailed, vibrant sound for an audiophile quality listening experience
- Aesthetically pleasing all metal housing has a sleek, attractive appearance with high quality binding posts and minimalistic front panel
• Output power: 2 x 15 watts RMS @ 4 ohms with 12 VDC power supply
• Headphone output power: 10 mW
• Minimum speaker impedance: 4 ohms
• Headphone impedance: 16 ohms
• Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
• THD: <0.1% @ 1 WPC
• SNR: 96 dB, A weighted
• Inputs: 3.5 mm AUX (front panel), Stereo RCA (rear panel)
• Outputs: Stereo binding posts (rear panel), 1/4" headphone (front panel)
• Input impedance: 10 kohms (minimum)
• Input sensitivity: 470 mV
• Channel separation: 77 dB
• Efficiency: >90%
• Dynamic range: >100 dB
• Power supply: 12 VDC, 2A center pin positive
• Dimensions: 1.28" H x 3.82" W x 5.16" D
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.