Please note: this is a kit. Images of finished speakers are for example only.
That's everything you need to vastly improve the sound from your TV or for an audiophile quality bookshelf or desktop PC sound system.
Be prepared to be blown away by the M4s
Packing a sound punch in pocket size, the M4s is an incredible improvement on a popular favourite. As with all our new kits, the M4s has been re-vamped and overhauled by high-end loudspeaker designer, Stuart Graeme Ralston, Mr SGR himself. There's now a chance for everyone to own some SGR magic, at very affordable prices. The M4s is also the perfect tonal and efficiency match for our C4 when used in a surround sound setup (see the overlaid graph in the specifications).
The applications the M4s best suits are:
- Matching speakers in home cinema 5.1 or 7.1 application
- Effects (rear) speakers in larger home cinema systems
- Bookshelf speakers for bedroom/office
- 2 channel PC Audio applications
- 4 channel PC Audio applications
Included in the M4s speaker kit:
- 12 panels of CNC machined MDF featuring our unique panel locking system
- 2 pre-built crossovers
- 2 LSK soft dome tweeters
- 2 LSK mid-woofers
- 2 pieces of acoustic stuffing
- 2 binding post terminals
- 2 tuning ports (25mm)
- 26 black screws for assembly
- Assembly instructions
- 2 DIY speaker grilles (grille frame and cloth with assembly instructions)
For kit specs, check out the M4s product page and click on the 'specifications' tab.
All LSK speaker kits are covered under a 3 year warranty. Warranty coverage includes manufacturers’ defects on all components such as woofers, tweeters and crossover circuits. Damage to speakers is usually caused by an underpowered amp which is clipping due to being driven too hard. Damage to speaker drivers and kit components caused by over-driving the amplifier or the speaker is not covered by warranties*.
If you purchase a kit from us and are not absolutely satisfied with the sound quality then you can return it to us within 14 days for your money back (this applies to kits only). All you pay is the freight cost back to us provided the components are in as-new condition and you have kept the original packaging. You must return the cabinets as well even if these have been partly or completely assembled.
The Box Build Warranty
We are certain that you will find the cabinets that are supplied with our kits easy to build and of an excellent fit and finish. If, however, you are not absolutely happy with the finish you have obtained, you can return the cabinet to us and we will supply you with a replacement cabinet at a nominal price.
* Suggested amplifier power ratings in our specifications are nominal only. There is a wide range of factors which impact the performance and suitability of any speaker/amplifier matchup. In general, kits from M4 upward will suit most commonly available Home Theatre DD/DTS receivers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review