IO655BT 6-1/2" 2-Way 70V Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair Black
Includes built-in, bypassable, multi-tap 70V transformer
Notify me when back in stock
Each IO655 speaker features a mineral-filled poly cone 6-1/2" woofer and metalized Mylar 1" dome tweeter, for full-range high fidelity performance. The crossover network was computer optimized by Dayton Audio and then fine-tuned via extensive listening tests.
The result of this effort is a detail-rich, natural sounding speaker system that is at home in dens, bedrooms, and offices as much as it is suitable for patios or beneath soffits. Thanks to rugged ABS construction and aluminum grills, these loudspeakers will keep their great looks for years.
Includes yoke-style mounting brackets, stainless steel hardware, and corrosion-resistant nickel plated push terminals for fast installation and wiring.
Specifications: • 6-1/2" mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with rubber surround • 1" metalized mylar dome tweeter • Power handling: 50 watts RMS/85 watts max • Frequency response: 45-20,000 Hz • Sensitivity: 87 dB 1W/1m • Tap settings: 4W, 8W, 16W, 30W, 8 ohm • Dimensions: 11" H x 8.25" W x 8.75".
• Stylish, contemporary appearance suits indoor environments as well as outdoors
• Weather resistant ABS plastic enclosure and aluminum grills provide years of service
• Polypropylene 6-1/2" woofer with rubber surround produces balanced, accurate bass/mid response
• Metalized Mylar 1" dome tweeter for clean, non-fatiguing HF output
• Installs easily on walls and ceiling;hardware included
|Unit of Measure||Pair|
|Warranty - Parts||5 Years|
|Warranty - Labor||5 Years|
|Product Shipping Weight (lbs.)||17.5000|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.