ONE ACTIVE DRIVER WITH TWO PASSIVE RADIATORS
Tiga 12" Subwoofer bundled kits come with all kit components ready to start assembling. 3 bundled kit options to select from. 1x Kit without Amplifier features speaker terminals to connect sub to external amplifier and 2x models with built-in plate amplifier that is available in two different power output options.
Extra compact high performance subwoofer unit for a lower WAF impact but with an impressive output capability that is big enough for a serious home theatre experience. This optionally powered 12" subwoofer kit is the perfect addition to any audio system to extend low end into the subsonic. SB Acoustics SB34SWPL76-4 12" ultra-low distortion sub woofer driver is paired up with two of the matching SB34NRX-00 passive radiators so this subwoofer kit can move quite a bit of air to provide outstanding output for its size. The kit is available in three models. The no-amplifier version comes with speaker output terminals for you to use your own external power amplifier. The 500W version uses the very powerful Dayton Audio SPA500 premium Class-AB plate amplifier that has parametric equaliser for easy room tuning to acomplish very high SPL without boominess. The 200W option uses our premium quality S200W amplifier renown for its optimised low frequency low distortion audio output and is ideal for home theatre but is also suitable for pairing with satellite speakers with its main speaker throughput so no separate amplifier sub output is required.
- SB Acoustics developed and manufactured
- Compact subsonic 12" subwoofer kit
- Beautiful piano finish high-gloss paint
- One active 12" driver from SB Acoustics
- Two passive 12" radiators SB Acoustics eliminates port air noises and distortion.
- Produces high SPL usable down below 20Hz
- Made solid from 22mm MDF with bracing
- Includes wadding and feet and all screws
- Optional amplifiers to choose from
- Easy to assemble solution for DIY
- Achieves the best sound for your dollar
- Suitable for audiophile grade bass extension
- Suitable for home theatre excitement and realism
With a 500W amplifier 112dB SPL output
-3dB about 25Hz.
Peak 114dB and 22Hz.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review