KAB-FC Functional Cables Package for Bluetooth Amplifier Boards
3.5 mm AUX-in cable with jack provides a way to play mus
Notify me when back in stock
Use the KAB-FC cables to customize any Dayton Audio KAB project. This four-cable kit comes equipped with Molex Mini Fit Jr connectors for easy termination to the board, and each cable is 20" in length.
• The AUX-in cable with 3.5 mm jack feeds music from any analog source directly to the Dayton Audio KAB boards, enabling audio play from almost any non-Bluetooth source.
• The volume control with cable and knob lets you manually control sound levels, and mounts into a 0.3" hole.
• The battery cable is for portable projects where AC or 12 VDC car power are not available. Multiple types of rechargeable batteries work with this cable and the board will charge the batteries when using an adapter with 15 - 24 VDC. Output wattage of the power adapter should never exceed 30 watts, as there is no under/over charging protection built in to the KAB boards.
• Using the on/off power cable cuts power to the entire board, but still provides power to the connected batteries for charging. An optional SPST switch is needed to accomplish this function.
• External volume control with cable and knob to keep the sound under control
• Battery cable for true portable projects
• On/off power cable for optional standby switch
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Warranty - Parts||5 Years|
|Warranty - Labor||5 Years|
|Product Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.1000|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.