KAB-250v4 2 x 50W Class D Audio Amplifier Board with Bluetooth 5.0
Efficient 2 x 50 watts of power from the TPA3116 chip
Notify me when back in stock
Extreme Low Standby Power
The Dayton Audio KAB-250v4 will remain powered up to 7 days in standby mode even while Bluetooth is enabled. This standby time is approximately 4x longer than the competition due to the use of a high efficiency DC/DC converter which minimizes power consumption thanks to the employment of a micro controller as the PMU (Power Management Unit).
Multiple Power Paths
The Dayton Audio KAB-250v4 features numerous power options for creative, wireless sound projects. This flexibility eliminates limitations often caused by most other amp boards. Therefore, your design can be cord restricted or truly portable.
For portable applications, there is an optional function cable kit (KAB-FC) which permits the connection of rechargeable batteries to power the board. NiMH, lead acid, or NiCad batteries will recharge straight from the board using a 15-24 VDC, 1A power supply. Use extreme caution because the Bluetooth amp board does not provide under/over charge protection and the connected power adapter cannot have an output greater than 30 watts.
Solar charging is also an option; this application requires solar batteries with float (open) voltage with 16.5 to 21.5 VDC, and 20 to 100 watt panel.
Eight AA alkaline batteries can also power this board, but do not connect the recharging feature for this type of use.
The best rechargeable battery option makes use of a separate interconnect board from Dayton Audio (KAB-BE) which holds three 18650 Li-Ion batteries. This portable power source is highly recommended since this add-on battery holder board does provide under/over voltage protection. A 19 VDC, 1-5A power supply is your best choice for charging the expansion board. (15 VDC Min required and 24 VDC Max)
- One Dayton Audio KAB-250v4 Bluetooth Amplifier Board
- One 2-conductor power cable 20"
- One 4-conductor speaker cable 20"
- One Bluetooth pairing reset push button switch with cable 20"
- Power output (w/ 21 VDC power supply): 2 x 50W @ 4 ohms
- SNR: 92 dB
- THD: 0.02% @ 8 ohms, 10W, 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 22 to 22,000 Hz (±3 dB)
- Impedance: 4-8 ohms
- Bluetooth range: 30 ft.
- Recommended power supply: 12 to 24 VDC, 4A
- Recommended recharging power supply (NiMH, lead acid, or NiCad) 15 to 24 VDC, 1A
- Recommended recharging power supply (Li-Ion) 19 VDC, 1-5A
- Board mounting holes center to center spacing: 3.32" x 2.4" (84 x 61 mm)
- Hole diameter: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
- Dimensions: 3.6" L x 2.7" W x 0.9" H
- Efficient 2 x 50 watts of power from the Texas Instruments TPA3116 amp chip
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX built directly into board -- no need for a separate module
- New for v3 is a U.FL IPX coaxial connector for internal or external Bluetooth antenna (internal antenna included) and a Bluetooth pairing reset switch
- Wire harnesses make installation quick and simple with no soldering required -- includes power and speaker cables
- Separate ports for powering by battery or direct DC input from a power adapter
- Optional accessories expand functionality and more
- 5-year Dayton Audio warranty
• Power output (w/ 21 VDC power supply): 2 x 50W @ 4 ohms
• SNR: 92 dB
• THD: 0.02% @ 8 ohms, 10W, 1 kHz
• Frequency response: 22 to 22,000 Hz (±3 dB)
• Impedance: 4-8 ohms
• Bluetooth range: 30 ft.
• Recommended power supply: 12 to 24 VDC, 4A
• Recommended recharging power supply (NiMH, lead acid, or NiCad) 15 to 24 VDC, 1A
• Recommended recharging power supply (Li-Ion) 19 VDC, 1-5A
• Board mounting holes center to center spacing: 3.32" x 2.4" (84 x 61 mm)
• Hole diameter: 0.14" (3.5 mm)
• Dimensions: 3.6" L x 2.7" W x 0.9" H
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.