KAB-INT Interface Extension Board for Bluetooth Amplifier Boards
Adds many features with one simple connection
Notify me when back in stock
The Dayton Audio KAB-INT provides a simple plug and play solution for custom applications. This interface board provides a 3.5 mm AUX-in jack, two USB A female ports for charging external devices, a momentary pushbutton switch that controls the standby function, and LED indicators for power and charging status. With the included 10-pin 20" cable, the interface extension board easily plugs directly into the KAB boards.
Note: The standby switch and LED indicators on the interface extension board are not available when hooked up to KAB-215 Bluetooth 2 x 15W amp board.
Specifications: • Board dimensions: 1.8" H x 2.4" L x 1" W including components • Mounting holes: 0.14" Dia. • Distance between mounting holes: 2.11" • USB port dimensions: 0.58" L x 0.61" H x 0.55" W • AUX jack hole: 0.3" Dia. x 0.55 W" • Switch dimensions: 0.5" L x 0.7" H x 0.55" W.
• Push button on/off switch puts amp in standby mode to save power
• Two USB ports have 2A combined charging capability for your media devices
• AUX-in 3.5 mm jack for connecting amp to non-Bluetooth sources
• Includes 19" interconnect cable for quick hook up
• Ground noise isolation eliminates unwanted sounds
• Two LED status indicators;red and green
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Warranty - Parts||5 Years|
|Warranty - Labor||5 Years|
|Product Shipping Weight (lbs.)||0.2000|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.