DTA-2.1BT2 100W 2.1 Class D Bluetooth Amplifier with Sub Frequency Adjustment
Clean Class D power from a compact and liteweight design
Notify me when back in stock
The Dayton Audio DTA-2.1BT2 is a discrete whole system amplifier that provides output for 2 speakers and a passive subwoofer. This design allows you to create a compact 2.1 setup for virtually any room whether it be an office, bedroom, or even a small home theater. The 2 x 50W output power is more than enough for most bookshelf speakers, and the subwoofer output of 100W is ideal for a small subwoofer.
The reason the DTA-2.1BT2 is able to produce this exceptional power in such a small package is the Class D topology that is being utilized. This amplifier technology also provides high-efficiency for a low power draw on your electrical system.
The DTA-2.1BT2 features the three most popular audio inputs: 3.5 mm, stereo RCA, and of course Bluetooth. The 3.5 mm and RCA inputs are found on the rear of the unit labeled Aux 1 and Aux 2, respectively. The Bluetooth connectivity is extremely convenient for wireless audio playback and is a key feature for any audio enthusiast.
The front plate of the DTA-2.1BT2 features 3 knobs providing a gentile tactile feel. The first knob on the left provides control over the subwoofer output. The second knob is a tone control that allows you to attenuate the sonic signature of your speakers. The final and largest knob is the volume control located on the right of the faceplate. The front plate also features an adjustable crossover frequency to fine tune your system (50-120 Hz). There is a discrete push button power switch/source selector located on the front of the unit on the left-hand side. The DTA-2.1BT2 aesthetics offer you an attractive black aluminum case that can easily be the focal point of your 2.1 system.
Specifications: • Power output: 50W x 2 • Power output (subwoofer): 100W • Sub crossover: 50-120 Hz • Impedance: 4-8 ohms • THD: 0.4% at 25WPC, ~5% at rated power output • Amplifier input voltage: 24 VDC • Amplifier input amperage: 4A • Power supply voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz • Power supply amperage: 2A • Amplifier class: Class D • Chipset: Texas Instruments TPA3116 • Bluetooth compatibility: A2DP, AVRCP • Bluetooth distance: Up to 98 feet • Dimensions: 5.1" W x 6" L x 1.5" H
- User selectable sub crossover frequency knob
- Perfect to power an entire 2.1 system
- High-quality binding posts to ensure a solid connection and a professional look
- Volume, tone, and sub level control via the front panel for easy attenuation
- Bluetooth, RCA, and 3.5 mm inputs for a wide selection of inputs
• Power output: 50W x 2
• Power output (subwoofer): 100W
• Sub crossover: 50-120 Hz
• Impedance: 4-8 ohms
• THD: 0.4% at 25WPC, ~5% at rated power output
• Amplifier input voltage: 24 VDC
• Amplifier input amperage: 4A
• Power supply voltage: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
• Power supply amperage: 2A
• Amplifier class: Class D
• Chipset: Texas Instruments TPA3116
• Bluetooth compatibility: A2DP, AVRCP
• Bluetooth distance: Up to 30 meters (98 feet)
• Dimensions: 13cm W x 15.2cm L x 3.8cm H (5.1" W x 6" L x 1.5" H).
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.