DTA-100LF Desktop Subwoofer Amplifier with EQ
ow-profile design looks good and sounds better
Notify me when back in stock
Dayton Audio DTA-100LF Desktop Subwoofer Amplifier with EQ
No More Compromises
Never choose between size, power, or control ever again
The problem is decades old. Subwoofer amps are either small and powerful, but lack control, or full of features and powerful, but the size of a good sized dog. Now you can have the best of all three worlds with the DTA-100LF. Featuring 100 watts of clean Class D power with a complete suite of filters and phase control, all in a compact package that will look perfect on your desk.
Complete Acoustic Control
Three powerful built-in filters and variable phase adjustment protect, integrate, and tune your drivers into any system.
A low-pass filter can integrate the drivers with your full-range speakers.
A complete single band parametric EQ helps manage peaks from room modes with infinitely adjustable frequency, bandwidth and level adjustment.
Unique to the DTA-100LF, the adjustable subsonic filter provides complete control to protect your drivers from over-excursion and excessive bass.
Designed for Desktops
Its compact size makes it perfect for tight locations and desktops where space is at a premium. The included mounting brackets allow you to mount the DTA-100LF underneath a shelf or desk for added convenience. The Dayton Audio DTA-100LF acts as the last piece of your system that gives you complete control over your audio, right where you want it.
Let the music do the work for you, when the DTA-100LF detects signal at its input, it can automatically turn itself on. Once the music has stopped playing, the DTA-100LF will turn itself off automatically to save power. No fuss and no more reaching over your expensive equipment!
Packed With Power
Designed specifically for subwoofer applications, this low-profile amplifier works equally well for bass shaker duty. A true powerhouse of a device, capable of outputting 100 watts to 4 ohm speakers, the DTA-100LF is an ultra-high-quality Class-D amp capable of competing with pricey, name-brand audio equipment. Powerful, yet very lightweight and compact, the DTA-100LF can give you the output of a much larger, stand-alone subwoofer amplifier.
- Maximum Output Power: 100W @ 4Ω, 72W @ 8Ω
- THD: <1%
- Frequency Response: 20 - 200 Hz
- SNR: 91.9 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 160mV
- Line Input Connectors: RCA
- Line Output Connectors: RCA
- Low Pass Crossover Range: 30 Hz - 250 Hz
- Phase Adjustment: 0 - 180° Adjustable
- Line Input Impedance: 22 kΩ
- Line Output Impedance: 4 kΩ
- Power Input Voltage Range: 120 - 240 VAC
- Standby Power: 3.5 Watts
- Max Power Consumption: 145 Watts
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7.5″ x 2″ x 5.5″ (190 x 50 x 140 mm)
- Weight: 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Low-profile design looks good and sounds better
- 70 Watt output at 8 ohms and 100 Watt output at 4 ohms
- Adjustable phase, subsonic filter, low-pass filter, and single band EQ
- RCA line Inputs and outputs
- Auto-on functionality for true set-and-forget operation
- Mounting brackets for mounting under desks and tables
- With a Dayton Audio 5 year warranty, it’s more than a guarantee, it’s a promise
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.