COMPLETE KITS SUPPLIED AS A PAIR
The Micro-C is a compact 2-way ideal for bookshelf, desktop, and smaller system use. Available in a sports-car colour scheme of two pac premium finish in Lambo orange. Treat yourself to far better sound quality than comparable pre-assembled consumer speakers can offer. This little speaker kit packs a punch and sounds great doing it!
KIT ASSEMBLY IS VERY SIMPLE AND FAST
• Cabinets are available painted in matte satin or high gloss
• High-performance compact design 262x132x170mm (4.2Kg)
• Optimized for SB Acoustic Ceramic Cone Mid-Woofers
• Excellent components, fully pre-wired crossover network
• Front-firing integrated slot port extends bass to below 68Hz
• Solid single-wiring binding posts included with cabinets
• 4Ω 65-28000Hz +/-3dB 85dB(2.83V/1m) 25-100W max.
The kit is available with everything required to make a stereo pair of speakers. The cabinets are completely assembled. The driver holes are precision cut for flush mounting. A slotted port is built into the front baffle. The rear of the cabinet is pre-drilled for the included binding posts. Internal damping material and driver mounting hardware is included. The crossovers are all pre-wired and terminated with slide on quick connects for the drivers. No soldering is required. Kit assembly can be completed very quickly with a screwdriver.
Frequency range : 65-28000 Hz +/-3 dB
Sensitivity (2.83V / 1m) : 85 dB
Nominal impedance : 4Ω
Max SPL : 100 dB
Recommended amplifier : 25-100W
Cross-over frequency : 4000 Hz
Speaker type : 2-way Book shelf
Enclosure type : Bass reflex
Port tuning frequency : 49 Hz
- High frequency driver : SB19ST-C000-4
- Low frequency drivers : 4” SB12CACS25-4
Cabinet: 15mm MDF
Dimensions (H x W x D): 260 x 130 x 170 mm
Net weight (pair):
- Cabinet only : 4.2 kg
- Full assembly : 7.4 kg
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Loudspeaker Kit users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.